Bundle & Save!
Bundle Our Most Popular Plans And Save Big!
Beautifying Your Lawn Since 1958
Hiring a professional lawn care service is the most cost-effective solution to keep your yard clean, crisp, and vibrant. At EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services, we strive to assist all our clients in maintaining a safe and healthy environment, including the lawn. We specialize in lawn fertilization and weeding that can be bundled with pest services, creating a green space that the entire family can enjoy. We provide customized solutions to meet the specific lawn care demands of homeowners all over our service area, including Pelham, Hoover, and the surrounding areas of Alabama.
Monthly lawn treatments from EnviroCare, including fertilization, liquid aeration, and weed control, all of which improve and maintain your green space. A complete range of grass maintenance services ensures that your property gets the attention it deserves; every single time. Call today for a free estimate!
How EnviroCare Fertilizes Your Lawn
The EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services program has a strict eight-part application process. Our services last all year long and are custom-tailored to meet the needs of your property. We provide fertilization, weeding, and aeration during key times of the year and focus on bringing value via environmentally safe applications.
Check out our lawn fertilization schedule below.
- Round 1 (Late Jan - March): The first application is a pre-emergent treatment meant to prevent crabgrass and other broadleaf weeds from emerging.
- Round 2 (March - Early May): In order to bring out a better color in the spring, we will apply starter fertilization and supplemental crabgrass control.
- Round 3 (May - June): We bring our A-Game with heavy fertilization and broadleaf weed control.
- Round 4 (June - July): Iron fertilizer will help you maintain rich color and rapid growth, bolstered further with our pest control treatments.
- Round 5 (July - August): We use a combination of natural and organic nutrients to reduce turf stress and spot treat weeds around the yard.
- Round 6 (Late August - October): Our team provides pre-emergent Poa annua control with broadleaf weed control, fertilization, and nutrients as necessary.
- Round 7 (October - Mid-November): This treatment will provide supplemental defense against Poa annua and any broadleaf weeds.
- Round 8 (November - December): We adjust the pH of the soil to your perfect level and eliminate any lingering broadleaf weeds.
Call today to book your first appointment with EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services.
5 Ways To Maintain Your Lawn Between Treatments
As you wait for EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services to return to the property, you may want to enhance the look and feel of your lawn even further. To that end, it's important to follow these helpful yard management tips.
- Add organic compost. In addition to fertilization, adding compost will help conserve water in hot periods and gradually add nutrients via microbial activity.
- Mow with sharp blades. Dull mower blades reduce your grass's ability to absorb water, leaving parts of your lawn exposed to excessive sunlight.
- Remove dead grass. In order to reduce your risks of disease, it's key to reseed dead patches and let healthy grass grow back in its place.
Contact EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services to learn more.
Call The Professionals At EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services
With more than 60 years of experience, EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services is the clear choice for lawn fertilization in Pelham, Hoover, and surrounding areas. We're available during any of our business hours to answer your inquiries and provide nothing but the best in all our service work.
Additional Lawn Services
What EnviroCare Customers Are Saying
Called several other companies and they couldn’t solve my any problem. EniroCare took care of everything the first visit! They were super helpful and nice. They told me to call back anytime if I had a problem. I’m definitely sticking with these guys! If you have ants or any other problem call EnviroCare!
Get Started With EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services Today(205) 606-4882
Reach out for immediate lawn care and pest management in Birmingham, AL, and surrounding areas.