New Construction Pre-Treatment
Envirocare offers pre-treatment services for residential construction projects. Remember the best time to treat for termites is before the foundation is poured. Call us today and we will provide you with a quotation for your project. Termite pre-treatments are very inexpensive and highly effective.
Termite Bora-Care is formulated with a concern for the environment. Bora-Care is used for the interior and exterior control of subterranean termites, drywood termites, Formosan termites, wood-destroying beetles and decay fungi. Perfect for termite remedial and pre-treatments, Bora-Care eliminates the wood as a food source for pests. Over ten years of efficacy studies prove wood-destroying organisms cannot develop resistance against Bora-Care. Bora-Care is accepted by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development as a primary tool against termites in new home construction. It's specifically listed by the International Building Codes as a suitable alternative to soil treatments. For more information, schedule a free consultation.
Get the termite control solution that doesn’t disrupt your schedule, your workers or your building site. Because Sentricon® is recognized as a stand-alone treatment, once it’s installed, your building investment is protected.
- No project is too large. The Sentricon System can be used on virtually any structure to protect it against termites.
- Support your certification efforts. Builders can earn one-half Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) point in residential and commercial construction for nontoxic pest control.
- No delays. Sentricon System installation won’t hold up construction stages for new homebuilder crews.
- Code-ready protection. Sentricon meets national code requirements and is recognized by the International Code Council and the National Evaluation Service.
- Add value to your property. Real estate agents may list Sentricon protection as an amenity on home listings.
- Meet lender requirements. Pretreating with Sentricon® meets lending institution requirements as termite protection for new and existing home sales.