New Construction Pre-Treatment
Envirocare offers pre-treatment services for residential construction projects. Remember the best time to treat for termites is before the foundation is poured. Call us today and we will provide you with a quotation for your project. Termite pre-treatments are very inexpensive and highly effective.
Termite Bora-Care is formulated with a concern for the environment. Bora-Care is used for the interior and exterior control of subterranean termites, drywood termites, Formosan termites, wood-destroying beetles and decay fungi. Perfect for termite remedial and pre-treatments, Bora-Care eliminates the wood as a food source for pests. Over ten years of efficacy studies prove wood-destroying organisms cannot develop resistance against Bora-Care. Bora-Care is accepted by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development as a primary tool against termites in new home construction. It's specifically listed by the International Building Codes as a suitable alternative to soil treatments. For more information, schedule a free consultation.
Get the termite control solution that doesn’t disrupt your schedule, your workers or your building site. Because Sentricon® is recognized as a stand-alone treatment, once it’s installed, your building investment is protected.
- No project is too large. The Sentricon System can be used on virtually any structure to protect it against termites.
- Support your certification efforts. Builders can earn one-half Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) point in residential and commercial construction for nontoxic pest control.
- No delays. Sentricon System installation won’t hold up construction stages for new homebuilder crews.
- Code-ready protection. Sentricon meets national code requirements and is recognized by the International Code Council and the National Evaluation Service.
- Add value to your property. Real estate agents may list Sentricon protection as an amenity on home listings.
- Meet lender requirements. Pretreating with Sentricon® meets lending institution requirements as termite protection for new and existing home sales.
Kevin Wedgworth is our new construction termite pre-treatment expert. He's the 3rd generation owner of Envirocare, and has worked at the company since he was in high school. No one can match his experience working with builders in the area on pre-construction termite control.
Professional Credentials with the Alabama Department of Agriculture:
- Household Pest Control (HPC)
- Wood Destroying Organisms (WDO)
- Ornamental & Turf Pest Control/Supervisor (OTPS)
- Public Health (Mosquito) (PH)