Pest Control In Auburn, AL
The city of Auburn lies in eastern Alabama and boasts several gorgeous landmarks, such as the Jule Collins Smith museum and Chewacla State Park. In addition, there are more than 60,000 people residing in the city, making it a thriving location to put down roots in a home.
Unfortunately, such an excellent area is also inviting to pests, making ongoing pest control a necessity from time to time. Our team at EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services works with you to quickly eliminate your pest problems.
With our exceptional perimeter pest control program, you can count on us to deliver the best option for Lee County pest control services in Auburn and the surrounding area. If you're ready to take back your property from pests, give us a call today to explore your options!
Residential Pest Control In Auburn
When pests invade your home, it can be unsettling for you and your loved ones. Pests cause problems like disease transmission, property damage, and more if left unchecked. That's why the best solution is professional residential pest control services.
At EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services, we breakdown down your pest problems into three simple steps, which are:
- Discussion & Estimate by Phone
- Schedule Appointment
- Initial Treatment
During the initial treatment, we'll tackle the interior and exterior of your home for maximum coverage, ensuring no pest is missed. To maintain your pest-free life, we'll place you on a bi-monthly treatment plan to re-treat your home's exterior.
If you need interior treatment, make an appointment. When you're on our program, there's no additional charge. If you're ready to experience pest-free living again, then contact EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services today to discuss your residential pest control options!
Commercial Pest Control In Auburn
It's not a secret that pest problems can quickly derail the success of your business. Whether it's negative reviews, code violations, or sick employees, you can't afford to be caught flat-footed when pests invade. Fortunately, with ongoing commercial pest control, that's no longer your concern.
Our team works closely with you to provide effective pest solutions that align with your unique situation and business type. Throughout treatment, we'll treat the exterior and interior of your building.
After the initial treatment, we'll place you on our recurring service plan, so you never have to worry about pests returning, ensuring you remain focused on your customers. Are you ready to say goodbye to pests? Contact EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services today to discuss your commercial pest control needs and become pest-free in no time!
Silverfish Prevention Tips for Auburn Residents
Silverfish look like something out of your worst nightmares, giving them a fearsome reputation for Auburn residents. Fortunately, silverfish aren't a danger to humans. However, that doesn't mean they belong inside your home.
Left unchecked, this pest can quickly overrun your property thanks to fast reproduction rates and their ability to hide. With these prevention tips, you can maintain control of your home:
- Clothes Storage: If you have clothes you won't wear anytime soon, take the time to put them in sealed containers.
- Food particles: If there's food lying around, such as crumbs, you could have a silverfish infestation occur. Vacuum and sweep often to avoid this problem.
- Seal entry points: Like with other pests, the best way to prevent silverfish is by sealing entry points like cracks and crevices with silicone caulk.
- Moisture reduction: Exceptionally humid climates or homes are desirable to silverfish. Consider investing in a dehumidifier to keep the house dry. Don't forget to ventilate key rooms like the basement or bathroom.
- Perimeter patrol: Any dead plants, wood, leaves, and other similar materials should be kept clear from your home's perimeter for extra protection.
- Get rid of piles of brush, dead plants, wood, and leaves. Clear the perimeter around your home of leaves and other damp debris.
The best way to prevent silverfish or any other pest from invading your home is with ongoing pest control services. Our team has the training and resources needed to eliminate your silverfish problems so you can go back to enjoying your home once again.
If you're ready to say goodbye to pest problems no matter what you're facing, contact EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services today to discuss your options and become pest-free quickly!
How To Limit Your Mosquito Exposure Risk In Auburn
Mosquitoes are bad news for everyone in Auburn. They dine on people's blood, leaving behind an itchy welt, but they're also one of the most dangerous pests in the world, thanks to the diseases they transmit. Fortunately, there are ways to limit your mosquito exposure, such as:
- Eliminate standing water sources, such as clogged gutters, pooling water, leaking pipes, etc.
- Trim back vegetation, grass, tree limbs, and other signs of overgrowth
- Plant other plants like basil or citronella to repel mosquitoes
On a personal level, you can limit your exposure with the following tips:
- Wear long pants and long-sleeved shirts when possible
- Stay indoors during dawn and dusk
- Replace outdoor lights with yellow "bug lights"
The best way to avoid mosquitoes is with professional mosquito control. Reach out to EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services to discuss your options and become mosquito-free!
What EnviroCare Customers Are Saying
Called several other companies and they couldn’t solve my any problem. EniroCare took care of everything the first visit! They were super helpful and nice. They told me to call back anytime if I had a problem. I’m definitely sticking with these guys! If you have ants or any other problem call EnviroCare!