Pest Control In Calera, AL
Located in Shelby and Chilton counties in Alabama, Calera is a small city located south of Birmingham. As with the rest of the South, Alabama is known for its hot, humid climate. While this leads to mild winters, it also leads to conditions that are great for pest populations. As such, local property owners need to learn how they can prevent infestations year-round and before they have a chance to settle into the hard-to-reach areas of your property. By partnering with EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services, you’ll get the best protection money can buy, which leads to peace of mind that your Calera property is always protected. Learn how we can help you with Shelby and Chilton County pest control today.
Residential Pest Control In Calera
For homeowners, pests can be a constant source of concern. Whether it’s pests out in your yard or hiding within your walls, all kinds of infestations can lead to expensive damage and even health hazards. We recommend starting home pest control early before infestations are even noticeable. By the time they are, you won’t be able to handle them easily and you’re likely already exposed to the dangers of an infestation. By turning to EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services, you can always stay a step ahead of invasive critters of all kinds:
- Lawn Care: Your yard is your first line of defense against pest infestations because populations tend to move into your lawn before invading your home. We use a comprehensive lawn care process that eliminates existing pests and protects against future invasions.
- Pest Control: We offer protection against a wide range of pests, including some of the most dangerous and hazardous ones, like mosquitoes and termites. No matter what pests you’re worried about, we can help.
- Follow-up: We don’t just treat your property and then move on. We will check back with you a few weeks after our initial visit to make sure you’re completely satisfied.
Get started on proper home pest protection today by turning to EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services.
Commercial Pest Control In Calera
The trick to protecting your business from hidden costs and large drains on your resources is to prevent pest infestations entirely. When pests get inside your business, they can lead to bigger problems, which are costly to shoulder and to eliminate.
Instead, you should get started on commercial pest control early so that you can avoid these larger issues:
- Damage: Pests of all kinds can do property damage, from cosmetic scuffs and scratches to extensive structural breakage. Proper pest control is much cheaper than these mounting issues.
- Health Hazards: From diseases and parasites to even other pests, infestations lead to a cycle of health issues that you’d surely rather avoid. For businesses, specifically, the public health risks of pests mean that you have a responsibility to keep your property pest-free.
- Big Costs: Not only do the above issues lead to their own costs, but you can also suffer damage to your reputation, which hurts your popularity and, therefore, your future revenues.
Keep your Calera business safe from the scourge of pests by partnering early with EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services today.
Are There Dangerous Spiders In Calera?
Most people are afraid of spiders, whether they’re willing to admit it or not. Just the thought of these eight-legged horrors crawling over your skin is enough to make us all squeamish. But these pests are common invaders of homes and businesses alike. And not all house spiders are harmless. Some can be highly venomous, which is why you need to educate yourself on the differences between these dangerous spiders in Alabama:
- Black Widow: One of the most easily recognizable species in North America, black widows get their name from their midnight coloration. But the feature you’ll probably notice most readily is the crimson hourglass shape found on their bellies.
- Brown Recluse: The other common venomous spider in North America, brown recluses are noted for their violin- or guitar-shaped mark on their rears.
- Chilean Recluse: These spiders have become endemic to this part of the country thanks to shipping routes from South America. These recluses are highly venomous but lack the marking of the brown recluses. This demonstrates why professional identification is better than relying on your own abilities.
Protect your Calera property from dangerous spiders by contacting EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services today.
Keeping Calera Homes Cockroach-Free In 2022
There are many pests that we know are problematic, but still, property owners tend to only worry about them once they are already there. This is true of cockroaches, too, which most people know they don’t want but don’t really think about how they can prevent them early on. The best way to deal with cockroach control is to get started right now, not when you happen to notice the evidence of a roach infestation.
Early preventative measures, like deep cleaning to eliminate food sources and maintenance to address potential access points, can certainly help. But the most effective cockroach control comes from thorough inspections and treatments by professionals. At EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services, we know how to address cockroach problems promptly, but more importantly, how to protect your property against infestations in the first place.
From our safe and effective treatments to our lawn care that provides a shield around your home or business, you should trust the safety of your Calera property to EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services. Contact us today to get started, rather than waiting for cockroaches to invade.
What EnviroCare Customers Are Saying
Lawn looks better than it ever has. Very pleased with the service these guys provide.