Pest Control In Homewood, AL
There's something about Homewood, Alabama that draws people in. Maybe it's the history and culture, or perhaps it's the hospitality. Whatever it is, Homewood is a great place to live, work, and raise a family. And, like any other city, Homewood has its share of pests.
The city is under siege by ants, spiders, roaches, mosquitoes, and other pesky critters. These pests can quickly take over your home or business if you're not attentive enough. That's why it's crucial to have a good home pest control plan.
With EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services in your corner, you no longer have to worry about pests. We offer extensive and intensive county pest control services designed to keep your home or business pest-free all year long.
The next time you stumble upon a spider in your home, or an ant crawling across your kitchen counter, don't reach for your DIY home pest control products. Instead, give us a call. We'll be there to help you get rid of your pests - once and for all.
Residential Pest Control In Homewood
As you rest, work, and play in your home, the last thing you want to worry about is pests. But, unfortunately, that's often the case. If you have an infestation of spiders, roaches, mosquitoes - or any other type of pest - it can quickly ruin your day (and your night).
Most pests are vectors of disease, which can make you and your family sick. And, some pests - like termites - can cause extensive damage to your home. That's why it's good to have a defensive plan to keep them at bay.
EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services is your Homewood residential pest control expert. We offer a broad range of services designed to target your specific needs. Whether you have an infestation of ants, spiders, roaches, mosquitoes - or any other type of pest - we can help.
We start with a comprehensive inspection of your property. This helps us identify the pests causing problems and the potential entry points they're using to get into your home.
From there, we'll share our findings with you and offer several treatment options. Once you pick the ideal solution, we get to work. Our goal is always the same - to keep your home pest-free all year long.
So, if you're looking for a Homewood residential pest control company that can help you take back your home from pests, look no further than EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services.
Commercial Pest Control In Homewood
Pests cost businesses billions of dollars in damages and lost productivity each year. You can't afford to overlook residential and commercial pest control services in Homewood. Any slight infestation can quickly spiral out of control, and before you know it, you're dealing with a full-blown infestation. But, with so many firms to select from, it can be hard to know who to trust.
When you partner with EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services, you can rest assured that your business is in good hands. We offer comprehensive commercial and residential pest control services to deal with your current problem - and help prevent future infestations.
Visit our website today to learn more about our Homewood commercial pest control services, or give us a call to schedule a free consultation.
Three Signs You May Have A Termite Problem On Your Homewood Property
Termites! Just the thought of these wood-eating pests is enough to make your skin crawl. And, if you have a termite problem on your Homewood property, it can quickly become a nightmare.
But, how can you tell if you have a termite issue? Here are three signs to look for:
- You see swarms of winged insects around your home: If you see what looks like a swarm of flying ants around your property, it could be termites. These winged insects are termite swarmers, and they're looking for a place to start a new colony.
- You hear faint clicking sounds coming from your walls: Termites often make a soft clicking sound as they eat their way through the wood. If you hear this sound coming from your walls, it's a good indication that you have a termite problem.
- You see mud tubes on the exterior of your home: Mud tubes are one of the most telltale signs of a termite problem. Termites make these tubes out of mud to travel from the ground to your home. If you see them on your property, get pest control near you.
As soon as you encounter any of these signs, act quickly. The sooner you get help, the better.
EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services offers comprehensive termite control services that will take care of your problem - once and for all.
Don't wait until it's too late. Give us a call today.
What To Do If Bitten By A Tick In Homewood
Pests are a pain; there's no doubt about it. However, there's one pest that takes things a notch higher - the tick. These little critters carry the risk of you getting Lyme disease or Rocky Mountain spotted fever.
So, what should you do if a tick bites you in Homewood?
- First and foremost, don't panic. It's important to stay calm and avoid doing anything that could worsen the situation.
- Next, use fine-tipped tweezers to remove the tick from your skin. Try to avoid crushing the tick's body, which could cause it to release more bacteria into your system.
- After you remove the tick, clean the bite area with soap and water. You can also use an antiseptic cream or lotion on the spot to help prevent infection.
- Last but not least, watch the bite area for signs of infection like redness, swelling, or warmth as well as fevers or rashes. If you notice any of these signs, it's important to see a doctor as soon as possible.
Pests are never fun to deal with. But, if you find yourself dealing with a tick bite, it's important to know what to do.
If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services. We offer affordable home pest control prices in Homewood.
Get in touch with us today to learn more.
What EnviroCare Customers Are Saying
Lawn looks better than it ever has. Very pleased with the service these guys provide.