About EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services
Founded in 1958, EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services is a family-owned business now run by the third generation of the Wedgworth family. Over the years, we have grown and made changes, but one thing that hasn’t changed is our commitment to providing you with the very best in home pest control and lawn services. Serving homes and businesses in the greater Birmingham area, EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services is the local, experienced company you need for all of your pest control and lawn care needs.
Meet Our Team
Kevin worked in the summers for the family business when he was in high school. He believes customer service and working with customers is the backbone of the company since its inception in 1958. He has 2 children, Lauryn and Lex. When he can, he likes to hunt and enjoys the outdoors.
Carla has been with EnviroCare for over 15 years. She is from Alexander City, and has two adult children, daughter Taylor and son Ryan, with her husband, Billy. In her spare time, she enjoys reading, walking in the woods, shopping, arts & crafts projects, and playing with her fur baby, a shih tzu named Sweet Pea.
Todd started homebuilding with his dad after graduation from UAB, where he was on the soccer team. His knowledge in homebuilding has transferred over in home inspections for termite protection. He enjoys spending time with his family and going to baseball and football games to watch his son, Bastian, play.
Laurel has been an office assistant at EnviroCare since 2006. She is happily married to Jeremy, her husband of 28 years. She will soon be an Auburn Tiger mom when her son Riley graduates from high school in 2019. A native of Texas, she now lives in Alexander City, AL where she enjoys hiking, kayaking, reading, and spending time with her family.
Megan is always happy to help our customers. She lives in Alexander City with her husband, Adam, and preschool twin daughters Ashton & Payton. If she sounds a little crazy sometimes, she just may be after taking care of her rambunctious family! She enjoys refinishing furniture and camping with her family.
Cindy has been with EnviroCare for 4 years. She is originally from Augusta, GA and currently lives in Alabaster with her husband Eric. She has two adult children, Evan and Cayla, both recent Auburn graduates. She likes to knit, crochet, and spend time in her RV at nearby state parks with her husband.
Why Choose EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services?
As a well-established business in Birmingham, EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services is the right choice for all of your lawn and pest control needs.
- We have over 60 years of experience in our field.
- We are environmentally responsible.
- We provide detailed and customized services to meet your particular needs.
- We offer four core services; lawn fertilization, pest control, termite control, and mosquito control, and employ technicians who specialize in each service.
- We offer bundled services to save you time and money.
- We continually train our specialists, technicians, and managers on the latest techniques and treatments so that you always receive expert solutions to your problems.
- We provide free estimates.
- We offer emergency services.
- We provide services within 48 hours but try for 24 hours whenever possible.
- We guarantee your satisfaction with all of our services.
- We are Certified Sentricon® Specialists.
- We are a third-generation, family-owned company.
- We are locally owned.
- We are a Better Business Bureau accredited business with an A+ rating.
- We are members of the Chamber of Commerce.
- We are members of the Alabama Pest Control Association.
- We are members of the Alabama Turfgrass Association.
- We are members of the Greater Birmingham Association of Home Builders.
Easy On You; Tough On Pests
After more than six decades serving Birmingham and the surrounding areas, EnviroCare Lawn & Pest Services remains a local, family-owned business that upholds the values instilled by our founder. We are committed to delivering pest control and lawn care solutions to our customers in an environmentally-responsible way that is safe for your family and tough on local area pests. You can bundle and save today by contacting us to request a free estimate.
What EnviroCare Customers Are Saying
Called several other companies and they couldn’t solve my any problem. EniroCare took care of everything the first visit! They were super helpful and nice. They told me to call back anytime if I had a problem. I’m definitely sticking with these guys! If you have ants or any other problem call EnviroCare!